Please read through our Return Policy below.
We want you to be happy with your purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace
Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
1. Unwanted products
In general, you can return an unwanted product to us, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- you log a return by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product.
We reserve the right to refuse a return, if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
Had a change of heart?
Where you have changed your mind and would like to be reimbursed for a product, you can return it – provided that it is within 30 days of receiving the product and that the shipping charges will be covered by you the buyer.
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website (including if it is missing any accessories), please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or refund you with the purchase price of the product within 30 days of the return.
2. Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 5 days of such delivery / collection by sending an email to email@example.com.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair / replacement is possible) or refund you with the purchase price of the product. Refunds are normally handled within 10 days of logging the return.
Repairs and replacements could take longer, depending on availability.
3. Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect?
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. As all our sewn, beaded and soap products are handmade in a rural home and not mass produced in a factory, some imperfection is allowed, as long as it does not affect the functionality of the product.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse Ubunye Foundation Online Shop for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.